Senior Sales Manager/Director – Bay Area
Two positions are available, based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Aragen is looking for several Senior Sales Managers/Directors who can effectively execute Sales and Business Development plans in coordination with senior management by qualifying and identifying potential clients and grow Aragen’s business accounts. The positions are based in the San Francisco Bay Area with target and focus on the US West Coast business.
• Identify potential business prospects (leads) in assigned region across Pharma, Biotech, VC, Non-profits, research institutes, agricultural, and veterinary sciences.
• Identify key decision makers relevant to Aragen’s business for potential contact.
• Mature existing contacts and leads into near-term revenue generation
• Establish new contacts with biotech/pharmaceutical companies focusing within assigned territory and facilitate meetings with technical teams and senior leadership as required.
• Systematic reporting of sales related activities, meeting summaries as well as revenue forecasting
• Participate in and provide support for proposal writing with emphasis on consistency, quality and presentation to client.
• Provide attentive and comprehensive customer service for ongoing and new customer relationships
• Participate in and provide support for marketing research activities
• Develop and expand on establishing a robust marketing database, identify and provide solutions for growth opportunities.
• Provide market feedback to Aragen’s senior management
• Ensure effective representation for Aragen by attending, exhibit and speak at various conferences and trade shows.
• Develop and maintain timelines that meet assigned projects and goals, working constructively with internal business partners.
• Ability to travel whenever required and within the assigned territory to maintain customer relationship.
• Represent Aragen Bioscience in an ethical, scientifically accurate and professional manner.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of cell line development, protein production, analytics and animal models of disease.
• Existing network and contacts in the industry to facilitate market penetration.
• Good understanding of protein sciences discovery market.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients.
• Self-motivated individual with excellent communication and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft office and SalesForce.
Required Education and Experience
Degree in Biological Science, PhD preferred.
3+ years of relevant industry experience in drug discovery, in-vivo and in-vitro services preferably in a CRO.
The incumbent should be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment with multiple projects and adaptable to constantly changing timelines and priorities.