Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate; Mammalian Cell Culture, Cell Line Development, Protein Production
Aragen Bioscience, Inc. is seeking innovative, independent and motivated professionals with significant and broad experience in combinations of the following areas.
- Stable and transient expression of proteins and antibodies
- Development of recombinant cell lines
- Early-stage upstream process development and production of proteins and monoclonal antibodies in shake flasks and bench-scale bioreactors
- Performance of assays used to characterize expressed proteins and antibodies including ELISA, Western Blot, and similar
- Troubleshooting protein expression, cell culture and assay related problems
He/She will play a key role in the day-to-day, hands-on performance of laboratory work and serve as a scientific resource to other company scientists.
Successful candidates will have (i) a BS/MS degree plus at least two to five years of industry experience in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology or a related discipline, (an understanding and respect for scientific method, (ii) excellent bench level working knowledge of mammalian cell culture, and (iii) very good oral and written communication skills. He/She must be able to work independently in the laboratory but have excellent team skills as well. The ability to maintain detailed written records and work as a member of a matrixed team are essential.
Scientist or Sr. Scientist/Process Development and BioProduction
We are looking out for a suitable candidate for the position of Scientist or Senior Scientist; Process Development and Bioproduction. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative setting within the Protein Sciences Division supporting process development and bioProduction of E. coli derived recombinant proteins. More details.