Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Areas of Expertise Desired: Scientific Discipline / PMP Certification
We are seeking an experienced, organized and highly motivated professional. He/She will be responsible for managing complex programs which will require facilitating communication between customers and internal scientific teams, organizing meetings, and tracking project timelines, deliverables and financial milestones.
Preparing and presenting reports to senior management will be required. This individual will work on multiple projects with a diverse set of customers while maintaining Aragen’s high customer service standards. The successful candidate will have significant industry experience (8+ years) and a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline. Knowledge about cell culture, cell line development, antibody discovery, protein production, protein purification, protein analytics/characterization, and/or process development would be beneficial.
The candidate will work in a timeline-driven, fast-paced matrixed environment that requires the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and interact with colleagues across diverse functional groups. The candidate must have excellent organizational skills and must be very detail oriented. Good documentation and computer skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.) are required. Experience with PSA and PMP Certification is beneficial. A Bachelor Degree is required.
Deputy Manager, Sales & Marketing
Location: Hyderabad, India
To support the sales team and facilitate execution of the sales department goals and activities and ensure smooth sales operations. This role will currently support the US-East Coast business at Aragen Bioscience, Inc.
- Create database of customer contacts for frontline sales team use
- Support lead generation activities via emails. Expected to achieve target of 3-5 telecons/meetings set up per week after intitial training phase of 3 months
- Increase awareness of company offerings through social media and direct email marketing as per Corporate Marketing plan
- Create Reports and MIS, as maybe required
- Support / Run tools like Salesforce.com (SF) tool / any other online tools
- Support conducting of Customer Surveys (if need be)
- May be expected to help with proposal writing and sending to clients after initial training phase of 6-8 months
- Educate and update oneself about services offered by Aragen
- Nominate self for trainings based on the needs identified by self/supervisor
- Groom self to move to frontline sales role in time to come
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences is a must eg. Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry etc. Master’s degree is desirable either in the Sciences or in Business. 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably at a biologics CRO
Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate; Mammalian Cell Culture, Cell Line Development, Protein Production
Aragen Bioscience, Inc. is seeking innovative, independent and motivated professionals with significant and broad experience in combinations of the following areas.
- Stable and transient expression of proteins and antibodies
- Development of recombinant cell lines
- Early-stage upstream process development and production of proteins and monoclonal antibodies in shake flasks and bench-scale bioreactors
- Performance of assays used to characterize expressed proteins and antibodies including ELISA, Western Blot, and similar
- Troubleshooting protein expression, cell culture and assay related problems
He/She will play a key role in the day-to-day, hands-on performance of laboratory work and serve as a scientific resource to other company scientists.
Successful candidates will have (i) a BS/MS degree plus at least two to five years of industry experience in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biology or a related discipline, (an understanding and respect for scientific method, (ii) excellent bench level working knowledge of mammalian cell culture, and (iii) very good oral and written communication skills. He/She must be able to work independently in the laboratory but have excellent team skills as well. The ability to maintain detailed written records and work as a member of a matrixed team are essential.
Scientist or Sr. Scientist/Process Development and BioProduction
We are looking out for a suitable candidate for the position of Scientist or Senior Scientist; Process Development and Bioproduction. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative setting within the Protein Sciences Division supporting process development and bioProduction of E. coli derived recombinant proteins. More details.